New YesWeHack Api Extension for Burp
May 24, 2019
Today we are proud to release the version 1.0.0 of our BurpSuite extension.
This will allow you to access all the programs details from YesWeHack directly inside of BurpSuite. But also instantly configure the scopes and the required headers according to the program rules. No more copy pasting between the website and your favorite tool!
YesWeBurp is available on github
- Download Jython 2.7.0 Standalone Jar from https://www.jython.org/downloads.html
- Open Burp on Extender / Options
- In Python Environment, set the location of the standalone jar to the previouly downloaded one
- git clone 'https://github.com/yeswehack/YesWeBurp.git' <installation_folder>
- Open Burp on Extender/ Extensions
- Click Add
- Set Extension type as Python
- Set Extension file to <installation_folder>/src/addon.py
- Click Next
- The addon is now installed, a new tab named YesWeHack should appear
The configuration options are available in the tab YesWeHack / Options