PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
When you browse the YESWEHACK site (hereinafter the Site), available at the address https://www.yeswehack.com/en/ and in the context of its use and/or services, YesWeHack carries out processing of Personal Data concerning you in compliance with the regulations in force and, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter the GDPR) as well as Law N78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended.
When using the YESWEHACK platform available at the following address
- the Personal Data protection policy applicable to the Hunters is appended to the Hunters GCU.
- the personal Data protection policy applicable to Users is set out in the appendix to the Users GCU
For the interpretation of the concepts related to the protection of Personal Data contained in this Personal Data Protection Policy, please refer to the definitions in the GCU of the Site and to the definitions below.
- Personal Data (or Personal Information) is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person, i.e. allowing him/her to be identified directly (e.g. surname and first name) or indirectly (e.g. login data). (Article 4-1 of the GDPR)
- Processing of Personal Data is any operation or set of operations (automated or not) relating to personal data or sets of personal data, such as for example, collection, recording, organization, conservation, transmission of data. (Article 4-2 of the GDPR)
- The Controller shall determine the purposes and means of processing. (Article 4-7 of the GDPR)
- The Processor processes personal data on behalf of and under the instructions of the Controller. (Article 4-8 of the GDPR)
What is the role of YesWeHack?
YesWeHack is the data controller under the GDPR, i.e. it decides on the implementation and purpose of processing of Personal Data relating to visitors to the Site or users of the services.
What data processing is carried out by YesWeHack on the website (purpose) and on what legal basis?
Depending on the services you use, YesWeHack will collect Personal Data about you that is strictly necessary for the provision of these services.
If you apply for a job via the site:
your Personal Data is managed by WELCOMETOTHEJUNGLE, which acts as Data Controller within the meaning of the GDPR. All information relating to the processing of your Personal Data is accessible at the following address:
If you use the CONTACT service
|Management of your request by YesWeHack||Article 6-1(f) of the GDPR: Pursuit of legitimate interests, with due respect for the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects [YesWeHack’s legitimate interest: to respond to your request]|
|Production of statistics / audience measurements||Article 6-1(f) of the GDPR: Pursuit of legitimate interests, with due respect for the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects [Legitimate interest of YesWeHack: measurement and development of site activity based on global indicators]|
What categories of Personal Data are collected and processed by YesWeHack?
- If you apply for a job via the site: all information about the categories of Personal Data processed by WELCOMETOTHEJUNGLE is available at the following address:
- If you use the CONTACT service on the site, the Personal Data processed are: title, surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone.
Who are the recipients of the Personal Data?
- If you apply for a job via the site: all information about the recipients of Personal Data is available at the following address:
- If you use the CONTACT service: the recipients of your Personal Data are YesWeHack authorised personnel. OVH- 2 rue Kellermann 59100 ROUBAIX
What is the retention period for Personal Data?
- If you apply for a job via the site: all information relating to the retention period of your Personal Data is accessible at the following address:
- If you use the CONTACT service: your Personal Data is retained for 3 years from the last contact YesWeHack had with you.
What are your rights?
- If you apply for a job via the site: all the information relating to your rights is accessible at the following address:
- If you use the CONTACT services
- the right of access, rectification and deletion of data and under the conditions provided for by the regulations (Articles 15 to 17 of the GDPR);
- the right to limit the processing of this data under the conditions provided for by the regulations (Article 18 of the GDPR);
- the right to object to the processing of your data (Article 21 of the GDPR);
- the right to the portability of data under the conditions provided for by the regulations (Article 20 of the GDPR);
- the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL;
- the right to define directives allowing access to their data in the event of death.
relating to these rights can be made by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the subject of the request (the right in question) and attaching any supporting documents that allow the applicant to be certify identified (if necessary) or to the mandate in the event of representation.
DPO contact information: email@example.com
Are there cookies on YesWeHack?
The cookies used on the YESWEHACK site allow you to optimise the connection and to personalise the use of the site and services.
Cookies used to measure the site’s audience are exclusively placed and processed by YesWeHack and do not contain any personal information.
For Internet Explorer
Social media buttons
We may include on the site computer applications from third parties that allow you to share site content with others or to let others know that you have viewed content on our site.
This is the case of the Share button, from social networks such as LinkedIn and Twitter and others. These social networks are likely to identify you because of this button, even if you did not use it when viewing the site. This type of application button may allow the social network to track your browsing simply because your social network account was enabled on your device (a session open) while you were browsing our site.
It is important to alert you that we have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information relating to your browsing on the site and associated with the Personal Data they hold.
We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up your user accounts for each of these networks.